（Student Self-Assessment）》（见附件1),或《“紫禁城”奖学金年度评审学生自评表（Student Self-Assessment）》（请见附件3), 完成学生自评表；请于2023年6月8日前，发给博士留学生辅导员柯老师 email@example.com
Notice on the annual review of BUCT President scholarship students
and Forbidden City scholarship students
for the 2022/2023 academic year
Dear BUCT President scholarship students and Forbidden City scholarship students and professors:
According to the requirements of the scholarship program, international students with the President's Scholarship and the Forbidden City Scholarship who will continue to study at Beijing University of Chemical Technology in September 2023 will need to participate in the annual scholarship review (including those who need to be postponed). Those who do not participate in the annual scholarship review without reason will be disqualified from the scholarship. The relevant matters of the annual review are hereby notified as follows.
I. Review to Candidates
1. Scholarship students who continue to study at BUCT after Sept.,2023.
2. Scholarship Students who were originally scheduled to graduate in July 2023 but apply for deferred graduation and meet the deferment requirements.
II. Review Method
Beijing University of Chemical Technology checks the academic records and comprehensive performances of the scholarship students in an all-round way and puts forward the scholarship review suggestions on the basis of the check results: continue to issue scholarship, suspend scholarship, resume scholarship and cancel scholarship. The scholarship review suggestions will be submitted to the China Scholarship Council for examination and approval.
1. The content of the annual review
1) Academic performance, including examinations of various subjects, assessment results, academic progress, etc.;
2) Study attitude and attendance
3) Whether the graduate students have completed the research tasks
4 ) Performance and rewards and punishments
2. The scholarship will be suspended for one year under any of the following circumstances.
1）Failing to pass the examination result and being kept or demoted
2）The courses completed have not reached the required credits for two consecutive years
3）Being subject to school probation
4) Seriously violate the learning and attendance regulations of the
laboratory, do not listen to the supervisor’s advice, and behave badly.
5) Failure to complete scientific research and experiments as required by the instructor.
Students who face scholarship suspension will be deprived of scholarship from the next academic year, but they can apply for the scholarship before the end of the suspension. If you pass the review, you can resume the scholarship from the next academic year.
3. Students’ scholarship will be canceled if any of the followings occurs.
1) Being expelled from the university
2) Facing scholarship suspension for two times in total
3) Failing to take part in the scholarship review without justifiable
Students who face scholarship cancellation will be deprived of scholarship from the day when the result is released and their scholarship will no longer be resumed.
III. Review Procedures
1. Scholarship students may download the Form for Annual Review of Presidential Scholarship Status (Student Self-Assessment)(See attachment 1)” or “Form for Annual Review of Forbidden City Scholarship Status (Student Self-Assessment)(See attachment 3)” The students are required to finish the self-assessment before May 30th,2023. Students complete the self-assessment form; please send it to the corresponding international student Adviser before June 8th, 2023. Ph.d students submit the Self-Assessment Form to Mr. Ke. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Firstly, Ph.d adviser (fu dao yuan) fills in the basic information of the student, and secondly, gives it to each student supervisor. The supervisor will give a quantitative score to the student (especially academic performance and scientific research attitude), and make a qualitative evaluation of the student. The adviser collect the evaluation results from supervisor, give a quantitative score to the moral character and activity performance. The deadline will be June 15th, 2023.
3. Organizing the review meeting by the School of International Education,BUCT.
4. Publicizing the review results.
School of International Education
Beijing University of Chemical Technology