Dear International students，
Affected by the outbreak of new coronavirus pneumonia, universities have decided to postpone the start of classes including BUCT. In order to help you to keep improving your Chinese in this emergency period, minimizes the impact on your learning, we’d suggest you six very helpful online learning platforms, they aim to let you learn Chinese whenever and wherever possible.
1. The Confucius Institute Online: http://www.chinesecio.com/m index. html(many resources are free including Chinese courses, Chinese culture introductions, etc.)
2. Hsk1-6 free learning App: AceChinese(focus on vocabulary practice)
3. App: Chinese university MOOC (you may just input Chinese, there’ll be many Chinese moocs)
4. App: ChineseSkill-Learn Chinese(focus on grammar and words)
5. App: Hello HSK (Students can study at their own level)
6. App: Pinyin News-Newsreader for...(to read news with the help of Pinyin)
All of us hope you can protect your safety, make full use of your time, and learn by yourself with the help of these media.
If you have any other need or suggestion of Chinese language and Chinese Culture studying, please contact Prof. HAO Xiaomei via Wechat or email (Wechat ID: top131161101, email: haoxm @mail.buct.edu.cn)
Best wishes and greeting for you.
School of International Education